Tuesday, December 18, 2012

little blog chain called Liebster Award



Shout out to Bethany as my main distraction from working on my list of post ideas for this blog, and instead getting to talk a little about myself. I'm not gonna continue this because I have zero connections, but it's good for you to know who I am.



Eleven things about me...
1. I graduated from college in three years, and declared my major after the first one.
2. My family is Mennonite and my parents are pastors.
3. My husband and I have an eleven week old baby girl.
4. I can't wait to get pregnant again and have another baby, but we're waiting until I get my weight to a manageable place.
5. I tried to make homemade chocolate chips yesterday. It was a half fail--the sugar separated from the oil.
6. I love bright colors. Grey is my enemy.
7. When I was in high school, I was voted most likely to stay in Streeetsboro... which is why I'm in Virginia now.
8. I'm a musician-- I play the piano and sing, and my baby can sleep through it all!
9. I can make a fanastic dinner out of almost nothing. 
10. I'm pumping right now. It's my excuse to get on the computer.
11. My favorite fruit is a cantaloupe!
Questions as requested by Bethany.
1. What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is the death of my child or my husband. Grief would be intense, God would get me through it, but pain is scary.

2. What is your biggest accomplishment?
My biggest accomplishment was graduating from college, and having a natural childbirht. :)

3. What is your favorite thing to cook (recipe included please)
I love making these cocoa brownies! And these lactation cookies comes second.

4.What is your guilty pleasure?
chocolate chips (thus why I tried to make them)

5. Who is someone you lost touch with and miss?
A friend from high school who I was close to.

6. Who is someone you need to forgive?
 My professor.

7.What color is your underwear?
red. It's cinco de mayo underwear. I know, TMI. :)

8. Who is your favorite person in the world?
Husband! 

9.What do you do too much?
Check facebook. My husband would say I pump too much. but I pump just the right amount! (try for 9  or 10 times a day)

10. Boxers or Briefs? (if you say briefs your a loser)
Boxers. Because they don't look ridiculous if I wear them too!
11. Plain or Peanut?
Peanut! Go for the chocolate peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment